- Make observations during preliminary screening of new students, and/or ongoing evaluations of students enrolled in the school.
- Based on clinical observations and formal evaluations, write a full description of the child’s performance and behavior during evaluation referencing his/her sensory processing, perceptual skills and/or deficits in addition to the student’s fine and gross motor coordination as they impact on the student's ability to participate and benefit from the educational environment.
- Develop a series of developmentally-graded activities based on evaluation, designed to improve sensory processing, fine and gross motor skills, and perceptual skills.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Min six months of supervised exp.; prefer 1-3 yrs of related work exp.
- Must be licensed and have completed an accredited education program and all field-work req. All O.T. programs are accredited by the American Medical Association and the American Occupational Therapy Association. Must be certified by the Occupational Therapy Certification Board (OTCB) following successful completion of the national certification exam.
For more info and to apply, visit http://www.birchfamilyservices.org/ and select Birch Careers.